Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You Don't Have to Struggle ∞ Let the Chakra Energy Flow.


     The truth of the matter is, we do not have to struggle. From childhood we have been taught only the strongest and fittest will survive via Scientific and Social Darwinism, we have been taught it via television through political campaigns and we've seen the common media-generated imagery of a man pulling himself up by his bootstraps. However the truth is there is so much abundance that exist, we do not have to struggle. I truly believe that struggling will only cause an energetic blockage in your chakras, in your world, and in your life. It'll block the flow of energy, of blessings, of opportunities and abundance.
     I have goals just like any other man or woman on the planet. Recently I have realized that when I don't overexert myself, when I don't struggle  and worry to make something happen, I find the time, energy, motivation and money to make it happen or to reach it. I am not of the opinion that work itself is unnecessary, no. I am of the contrary stance. I believe work  is indispensable. Where I draw the line is between struggling and exertion. Struggling is tantamount to a fish out of water struggling for water (not air right? It's a fish), it's not natural, it's not fluid, it simply isn't normal. I see exertion on the other hand as a fish gracefully swimming to a destination. Swimming is work it is exertion, however the fish doesn't struggle because it is what the fish came here to do. This is the same process we all should go through when developing, working towards, and evaluating our goals. Am I struggling? Or am I working? Am I worried? Am I gasping for air, unsure whether or not I am going to survive? Or am I swimming past and working through obstacles and challenges?
     You don't have to struggle. Be easy. Ain't no sweat. Let the chakra energy flow. The Wheels Must Turn as I say. Chakras are wheels of energy and they rotate and emit frequency when there is not stagnation. However when there is stagnation, as caused by struggling, Houston, we have a problem.

Peace and Power. Check out my video on Not Having to Struggle. Blessings.